AURORA, N.Y. – Due to anticipated unplayable fields at Wells College, several game dates and times for the Express men's and women's lacrosse programs have been moved to artificial turf surfaces at local colleges. A full list of game date and time changes reads as follows.
- Men's Lacrosse at SUNY Geneseo – Originally scheduled for Friday, Mar. 13 at 3:30 p.m. on the campus of SUNY Geneseo, the non-conference game has been moved to 12:30 p.m. on the campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N.Y. due to ongoing construction of SUNY Geneseo's turf stadium complex.
- Men's Lacrosse vs. Bryn Athyn – Scheduled for Sunday, Mar. 29 at 2 p.m., the men's lacrosse team will play the Lions in their first NEAC contest of the season at Ithaca College on their artificial turf surface at 1 p.m.
- Men's Lacrosse at Medaille – Due to facility scheduling issues by the host school, Wells will play the Mavericks of Medaille College Saturday, Apr. 18 at 5 p.m., instead of the 6 p.m. start time as originally scheduled.
- Women's Lacrosse vs. St. Elizabeth – Originally scheduled for Sunday, Mar. 22 at 1 p.m., the first home game for the Express has been moved to a 12 p.m. start time on the campus of Ithaca College. The date will remain the same.
- Women's Lacrosse vs. Wilkes – Wells will play Wilkes at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Mar. 31 at Ithaca College.
- UPDATE (3/12): Women's Lacrosse vs. Houghton – Previously postponed due to inclement weather, the Express will face-off against Houghton on Wednesday, Mar. 25 at 7 p.m. on the road.